Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Goat yogurt polenta with cannellini beans and kale

I have just entered my goat yogurt polenta with cannellini beans and kale in Food52's dark, leafy greens contest.  The dish is perfect for a crazy cold night, which I hear Montreal and the East Coast are having with some frequency these days.  I am sending heart and body warming, stick to your ribs comfort food for the cold nights ahead, and lots of love from Managua!

Head over to Food52 for the recipe.   Feel free to swap the kale for whatever leafy green you can get your hands on, and to use sour cream and a dash of lemon in the polenta if you can't find goat yogurt.  Enjoy!

Love,

Téo

PS. I haven't been able to take a photo of the dish yet, I don't have access to the ingredients here.  If anyone makes it and wishes to snap a pic, send it over for an upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments